Sign in to follow this  
ybarshavit

777 SP1B

Hello all,

I've been having a problem that started two days ago. I can load a saved flight, but the aircraft isn't loading the FMS plan (dashed blue line) and also not responding. Anyone else is having these issues? I can't use any saved flights anymore.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Yogev,

Installing SP1B requires us to create all new saved flights.  Sad, butt true. 

What I did >>

I opened my Flight Simulator X Files folder and deleted all of my T7 saved flights (I used an Explorer "777" search to help simplify the process / filter the T7 files).

Then I created 3 new "saved" flights (one for each major T7 type > 772LR, 772F & 773).  I created the new flights from the Free Flight Creation screen.  I created all

three flights at KMEM,  but of course you could create them at any large airport.  After these new (default) T7 saved flights have been created it's fairly easy to

create a new saved flight about anywhere, by loading the desired T7 variation at the default location (for me KMEM) and then use the FSX "Go To Airport" option

on the "World" pull-down menu to move the T7 to the new location.  Then,  at the new location set up the aircraft any way desired,  and save it at the new location.

Hope this helps,

Ken

Thanks for you reply, the problem I'm having is in mid flight. I wiped out my computer so there were no saved flights at all. If I now load a saved flight, the aircraft goes crazy. I think I need to open a ticket with PMDG.