Sign in to follow this  
capsolo

FSX restarts

Been using FSX for years and now have a new problem. When I exit FSX in the normal manner the program keeps restarting . FSX appears to have closed down but then the Windows 7 pop up "a fatal error has occurred .... will now restart FSX etc"

I can shut FSX down by pressing cancel on the windows pop up - anyone any ideas

I guess,this is a FSX-dll issue,some thing is wrong,corrupted or not compatible,please shut down your PC and restart it and try again ,,

I get the same "Fatal Error" at shutdown from time to time.  Checking the error log shows

no error.  I've read in some different forums that some of the ORBX freeware sceneries

may be causing this.  I do have ORBX PNW freeware.  I just click the box not to re-start

FSX.

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool: