Sign in to follow this  
DarrianCZE

PMDG Operations Center won't download 777-300ER Update

Hello! I am currently experiencing a problem, where PMDG Op Center is unable to start any download of patch to my PMDG 777-300ER. My current version of OP Center is 1.11. My 777-300ER version is 1.10.6036 and it is unable to download 1.10.6061.

When I will hit Install Update in notifications... popup of that update will dissappear and nothing happens.

Jan Podlipsky

There is already a thread about it here. I believe the solution mentioned there says you must log in to your PMDG account on their website and download the 300ER update again. After that the OC should stop bothering you with it and you should have the latest update.

It's not a patch you need to download. You need to download the full -300ER installer from your PMDG account area again.

Hi DarrianCZE,

The above advice will resolve the issue for you, but I saw this when the update became available.

Just for the benefit of those who are not seeing it, Ops Centre identifies in notifications that a new version of the 300ER is available, however if you try and download it the screen drops back to the "no notifications" splash and no update takes place.

Although you can download from your account, Ops Centre gives the impression that you can upgrade it there.

Regards

Mervyn

Mervyn Edwards

Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg