Sign in to follow this  
mokeiko

Part 8 corrupt

Hi,

I purchased through Flightsimstore and part 8 approx. 3/4 at the end the video stops. The picture is there and the timer is counting down but no longer playing. How can I get this replaced

Thanks for any help

Francisco

Francisco Blas
Windows11 Pro ASUS Hero Z790 | Intel i9-13900K | G.SKILL 32GB DDR5 | ASUS STRIX 4090 | WD 4TB SN850X NVMe | ASUS Ryujin II AIO 360mm | Corsair AX1600i | Lian Li 011D EVO | DELL Alienware 38 G-SYNC

Hi Francisco

Sorry you've got a problem. The first thing I'd do is download the video again. If that doesn't work then please get in touch with Flightsimstore and raise a ticket. We simply supply the original files for distribution so I can't help with what looks like an issue with their server system.

If you don't get it resolved by them please let me know.

Regards

Ben

airline2sim_pilot_logo_360x.png?v=160882| Ben Weston www.airline2sim.com 

Hi Ben,

There seems to be an issue with another video with garbled magenta blotches on the screen for about a minute or two, I forget which video as I was doing a fast preview of the entire series but I will go back and locate the video in question.

I downloaded part 8 again with the same results and raised a ticket with Flightsimstore and they responded with something along the lines of

"We will be getting the developer to supply us with an updated version so that we can then upload it to our servers and you will be advised when you can re-download the updated software"

Excellent videos by the way.

Thank you for your help Ben

Francisco

Francisco Blas
Windows11 Pro ASUS Hero Z790 | Intel i9-13900K | G.SKILL 32GB DDR5 | ASUS STRIX 4090 | WD 4TB SN850X NVMe | ASUS Ryujin II AIO 360mm | Corsair AX1600i | Lian Li 011D EVO | DELL Alienware 38 G-SYNC

Hi Ben,

There seems to be an issue with another video with garbled magenta blotches on the screen for about a minute or two, I forget which video as I was doing a fast preview of the entire series but I will go back and locate the video in question.

I downloaded part 8 again with the same results and raised a ticket with Flightsimstore and they responded with something along the lines of

"We will be getting the developer to supply us with an updated version so that we can then upload it to our servers and you will be advised when you can re-download the updated software"

Excellent videos by the way.

Thank you for your help Ben

Francisco

Francisco can you email me at ben (at) airline2sim.com and I'll sort you out with a free code to get this from vimeo while we sort this out. I'll need a screen shot of your purchase from FSS also.

Thanks

Ben.

airline2sim_pilot_logo_360x.png?v=160882| Ben Weston www.airline2sim.com