Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tony G

Panel-VC-Panel

is there a way in MSFS 2004 to toggle back and forth between the 2D panel and 3D VC without getting external Views("S" key)? I like external Views if I'm taking a screen shot or something, but not when I'm trying to fly a plane. This realy bugs me, is there a work around? am I missing somthing?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

>is there a way in MSFS 2004 to toggle back and forth between>the 2D panel and 3D VC without getting external Views("S">key)? I like external Views if I'm taking a screen shot or>something, but not when I'm trying to fly a plane. This realy>bugs me, is there a work around? am I missing somthing? MSFS 2004? Are you lost? This is the FSX forum! ;)Or, did you mean FSX?In FSX:F9 - instant VC ViewF10 - instant 2d Panel ViewF11 - Spot ViewF12 - Top Down ViewBTW, you can change any of the above four Fx keys to do anything you want using the Options/Settings/Controls/Views menu! :)

All true! I prefer using the right mouse button menu to choose my views, as I try to limit my use of the keyboard during virtual flights, and I like seeing the menu of choices that are available. Different airctaft will have different menus.Jeff ShylukAssistant Managing EditorSenior Staff ReviewerAVSIM