Sign in to follow this  
RobertVA

Images in Sigs

I am seeing more and more people here post with sigs that contain more than 1 image. I am wondering if the rule that said you could only have 1 image has been rescended or amended? I would like to add another image to my sig but I hesitate in doing it without knowing if the rule has been changed.Thanks.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

No, the rule has not changed. People using more than one image are just ignoring the rules, and when we see them, we let them know. If you see a message with multiple images in the signature, please let the poster know they are violating our rules. Thank you for asking first.

Thank you for the answer Tom. That is what I expected.

>No, the rule has not changed. People using more than one>image are just ignoring the rules, and when we see them, we>let them know. If you see a message with multiple images in>the signature, please let the poster know they are violating>our rules. Thank you for asking first.Tom;I'm not going to encourage people breaking the signature image rules, but I think I'll leave notifying the violators to you and the official moderators. I might send a private message to you or a moderator if they seem to persistant.RobertVAFlying most weekends in FlightAdventures multiplayer