Sign in to follow this  
fsxar177

The Definitive T-6 package. - Released

If I remember correctly, you did some co-operation with A2A/AF developing your Corsair package, right? There might be a chance to do the same at least with Flying Stations regarding the Fury. For F8F sadly, I believe that Vertigo doesn't have any of the source files left for the Bearcat as the developer doing the work pretty much vanished and took everything with him. Of course air and cfg editing, paints and RE module are always possible, though.

Hi,

No, I didn't personally work with A2A/AF on the original.

With the Fury, the source files may be available.  However FS has not been cooperative in working toward any such thing.  And, you were right about the Bearcat..  source files are non-existent. 

- Joseph

The slightest movement can jump the manifold pressure 15-20 inches. It needs a very soft hand to manage it. Other then that it's first rate, I highly recommend it.

Good-day.

I'm really glad that you enjoy it!

I'm with you on that danged throttle.. Some of that is inherent with FSX...  We could have written some XML to make it react differently, but then again..it may not have.  With so many different throttle/joystick combos being used, and each person using different sensitivity settings for their controls..  ah... it's a tough act!

- Joseph

They look familiar... I did these seven or eight years ago - for the Alphasim T6 if I recall correctly. They're in the Avsim file library still - look for Chris Brisland. These and a few other Texans were uploaded 2008 ish. The "Buehn" airforce is owned and operated by Dennis and Tami Buehn, who helped me with a lot of detail photos.

I must admit I did like the Warwick Carter model a lot, however I didn't get that model until after painting the Alphasim one quite a few times.

express_F2.jpg

Rendezvous_2.jpg

midmis3HD.jpg

Chris Brisland - the repainter known as EagleSkinner is back from the dead. Perhaps. Or maybe not.

System: Intel I9 32 GB RAM, nVidia RTX 3090 graphics 24 GB VRAM, three 32" Samsung monitors, Logitech yoke, pedals, switch panel, multi panel