Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

virginblue737

Track IR 5

Hey guys, 

As a long time user of ezdok with FSX, its fantastic but i was wanting to use Track IR 5 with it... 

As track IR is $150 - 200 depending on websites / shipping i just wanted to ask before i go and buy something that costs that much money, is it worth it??

I use mainly the heavy jets like the PMDG 737, 777 ect...

Does it work well with Ezdok ?

Any suggestions are greatly apprecuated

I had TrackIR long before I had EZCA (which I just bought a couple of weeks ago).  In my opinion, TrackIR is a must-have for flight simulation.  It makes for a much more immersive experience.

EZCA integrates nicely with TrackIR, and perhaps I'm imagining things, but it seems like TrackIR is smoother after the integration.  I know it's a good chunk of money, but I personally wouldn't fly without it.

For a very small amount of money I easily made a 3 LED cap which works just as well as TrackIR using free Freetrack or Facetracknoir software. 

One thing I really like about the EZCA integration with TrackIR is that they let you enable/disable TrackIR on a per view basis.  Being able to disable it for instrument views (radio stack, GPS, PFD/MFD, etc.) makes it much easier to make adjustments to the avionics.  :smile: