Sign in to follow this  
BobP

Missing the Airbus Configuration Manager?

Hi Bryan,

I just made a new purchase of the Airbus voice version 2.0, the download and install appeared to be OK. However, I can't find the Airbus Configuration Manager anywhere. I think I'm looking for a config manager like the one for the NGX which I have installed. Thanks!

Bob

I just made a new purchase of the Airbus voice version 2.0, the download and install appeared to be OK. However, I can't find the Airbus Configuration Manager anywhere. I think I'm looking for a config manager like the one for the NGX which I have installed. Thanks!

There is no FS2Crew Config Manager with the Aerosoft Airbus.

Instead, there is an option in the Aerosoft Airbus Configurator that is used to enable FS2Crew.

For the Aerosoft Airbus configurator, look here:

Start - All Programs - Aerosoft - Airbus X...

Oh...... you mean just like page 18 of the manual states? :blush:  Sorry, I was just anxious to get started!  Thank you for a great NGX co-pilot and your prompt reply Bryan.

Bob