Sign in to follow this  
BelowMinimums

Wilco + Project Airbus A380 Merge causes extreme lag

Anyone here use the Wilco A340/ Project Airbus A380 merge and get horrible fps? With just the default PA A380 I get 45+ FPS and with the default Wilco A340 I get 45+ FPS as well, but with the Wilco gauges inside the PA A380 VC I get a max of 18 FPS and usually about 15 FPS which doesn't seem right since on their own I get 45+.

Anyone know how to increase the FPS on this merge? (and please don't suggest upgrading hardware)

If it's necessary (which I doubt cause it seems like an issue with the merge itself) my specs:

Intel i7 940 @ 2.93GHz

EVGA GTX 750

Windows 7 64 Pro

6 GBs of RAM

4 or 5 years ago I merged the Wilco A380 with the PA380 and had no issues at all with worse hardware back then. So I'm guessing too you did something wrong on the merge.

Best Regards

Orcun Günaytekin

Banner_FS2Crew_Supporter.jpg