Sign in to follow this  
neilhr

X-Plane crashes on startup

Especially in this plane. The official statement a few days ago improvements in the navigation in the next update (no release date set) but not for the radios. But I hope that the ScrollWheel integration in ALL Carenados and in the FlighFactor A350 will be a SLIGHT incentive.

The Carenado B1900D doesn't really fear the Saab 340A.

Scroll wheel capability has been available in the X-Plane SDK for some time.  

As part of our development of the Citation we added scroll wheel functionality to the Citation about 6 months ago and I think you guys will be very pleased with the features of our implementation.

Scroll wheel capability, along with revised Collins PLII radios (including manipulators), will also be added to the Saab.  Unfortunately, we are currently buried in Citation development.  Once the Citation is released (closer every day) we will quickly update the Sabb with the new features.

You will not be disappointed.

Just an update to say that X-Plane has been performing well, and the Saab 340 as well.

In fact the view positioning and the ability to save viewpoints is very good indeed and I think better that FSX.

I had been trying to use Track IR, but had problems with Pilotview, but the flexibility of the built-in view positioning is so good I don't think I need it.

The checklists on the Saab, which take your view to the relevant part of the panel, is stunning - full marks to LES!

I do find tuning radios and turning knobs with a mouse drag is tricky - I miss the mouse wheel facility, though I notice Carenado's latest product for X-Plane will support this.

Thanks for all your help, folks!

There is a new kid on the block called X-Camera which is much easier to set up than PV, and also works nicely with the Headskake plugin.

It functions a little like EZDok.

https://www.stickandrudderstudios.com/x-camera/

You can have your cake and eat it!

There is a new kid on the block called X-Camera which is much easier to set up than PV, and also works nicely with the Headskake plugin.

It functions a little like EZDok.

https://www.stickandrudderstudios.com/x-camera/

You can have your cake and eat it!

I saw that. but what does it offer over XPX's default camera settings? 

I saw that. but what does it offer over XPX's default camera settings?

Track IR support mainly, but there's also Walk mode. (See web site). The default view system won't work with TIR, only the basic 3D cockpit view does.