Sign in to follow this  
Guest ponyboy

Scenery Request - Boston

Hi,While we are on the subject of cool scenery packages, and since we've had package after package of SF and Seattle, how about some east coast scenery, particularly, Boston proper, to complement GG's KBOS?I've done a teeny bit of scenery myself, but I think this is a project beyond my current capabilities.Thanks, Thomas Perry

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Yes,I had seen that, their scenery of Rhode Island looks like it will be really cool.Thanks,Thomas

Agreed...the default Boston leaves quite a bit to the imagination.I'd love to see the new bridge over my FREEflow New England water!Best,sg

Along with the Rail bridge next to it (for North Station) the Banknorth Garden (former Fleet Center) Bunker hill monumnet... the list goes on :)I can see teh Zakim bridge from my office- at least one of the towers. I have a better view of the Wang Center.

I'm sorry, but, I'm not sure what it is that you are trying to show. Is that a picture of flying over Boston? Is it scenery of Boston that isn't well known?Thanks,Thomas

That is a shot just North of downtown Boston. I'm not that familiar with the area but I believe the waterway on the right is the Chelsea Waterfron river/area, flying over/near Chelsea, and the Revere Beach Pkwy and the Northeast Expy just below. Downtown is just out of view to the right with Massachusetts Bay at the top of the screen.

Now that we know where it is, care to tell us where you got it? ;)

Hey guys,Does Delta still fly those little Dorniers into KBOS?

Nope. ACA has parked them. Myrtle Beach, I beleive. Mostly Comair now.

"Now that we know where it is, care to tell us where you got it?"Sure... just as soon as I get my FREEflow Florida! (He-he-he) }(