Sign in to follow this  
Wilson

Long delays downloading weather in FSI (solved)

I installed the FSIServer upgrade yesterday.  The install went fine and I was running FSI with no problems.

Today, when I clicked on "Update Weather", it was taking 2-3 minutes or more to download, and twice it never downloaded.  I still have FSXServer on my system and have been using that, since updates take about 10 seconds.  I don't think it is a firewall or AV problem, since license validation works and it does connect to the server most of the time.

Any ideas on what to check?

Wilson

What was it, that may help others as well

ZORAN

There is no real difference between the two packages for downloading weather at present so it will either be your GRIB data settings or problems accessing the internet for OpusFSI (needs permissions in your firewall or router).

If you have this problem you can check what is happening in the Spy window.

Cheryl