Sign in to follow this  
ricktorbe

FS Pilot Ultimate Vs FS Genesis HD Mesh

I dont understand very well how mewh works, but I notice FS Genisis is on sale, so which one should I get for the US ? Which would be best, FS Global Ultimate or FS Genisis HD 10M ?

I dont understand very well how mewh works, but I notice FS Genisis is on sale, so which one should I get for the US ? Which would be best, FS Global Ultimate or FS Genisis HD 10M ?

I use all fsgenesis world wide but I all ready bought it before all of this orbx fsg stuff came about - if you are looking for the entire world may be better to get fsg - just US then fsgenesis for sure - all depends on if you want the entire world as you need to buy all of them and would have to do the costs of each product

Rich Sennett

Thanks Rich. I believe I will get it for USA. 10M I guess it means it shows alot of terrain altitudes way down to even small elevation, I guess, right?