Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

25OCT14 - First Glance at PMDG 777-200 for Prepar3D

I've no idea,Ian, but to me, it would make sense that as soon as the last piece of code was deleted from the product,then LM could choose what the want to do with said code.(at least in the common sense dept.).It's in the hands of the Gods right now ;) 

That's what I was initially thinking but........

Common sense and law/legal system don't always go together.

This is usually the case. 

There is much that MS has done that is good enough that it doesn't actually need to be changed. So a lot of old source will remain.

Excellent point. I think many people overlook this (including myself) because they're more concerned about OOMs and CTDs/BSODs going away. 

When the licensor releases them from that restriction. There's a difference between licensing and owning a product.

Had a feeling it would just be quicker to ask you directly - Haha. Thanks bud. 

Gents-

Some pretty wild and fantastical speculation going on here. 

I am of the opinion that a few of the original "theory" participants here are quite interested in creating drama, but since it is christmas I'm not going to ban anyone for at least the next ten minutes or so.  <cough>

Currently we are in the process of dealing with a request that we clarify how we are going to handle license violations of our EULA.  When we are finished doing that- I am sure things will continue on as before.

For 99.9999% of you this will lead to nothing more than a minor wait.   Quit the drama, please.

Robert S. Randazzo coolcap.gif

PLEASE NOTE THAT PMDG HAS DEPARTED AVSIM

You can find us at:  http://forum.pmdg.com