Sign in to follow this  
Javiz

Star Citizen

I notice the topic here beneath, "Elite Dangerous" , didn't accumulate much replies so i don't have much hope for this one neither but one never knows what lurks outthere in space, isn't it..

@ rene_1st: thanks for givin it a try. B)   I have tremendously enjoyed Elite on my Atari1024 stfm back then and i'm certainly thinking about buying this new generation. Love the videos and the fact that the developer seems to have kept the original feel of the game. I think with some practise i can get right back into it again. 

But now there's 'Star Citizen' too....  While 60 Euros for Elite Dangerous Beta is already not for the weak of portemonnee i really don't know what to think of the amount of money one seems to have to spend on Star Citizen.  Holy Moly! I see prices there for a single spacecraft alone from $30 up to $325 ! 'Combo' packages from $1150 up to $15000 ! That's total outrageous madness, is it not ??....  :Shocked: 

When it comes to that the best choice seems to be to buy Elite Dangerous but it's also true that, from what i've seen in the abundage of available videos, Star Citizen looks absolutely amazing.

Any active star citizens around here by any chance ?.....

If affirm could you please give me some advice what package to buy for starters ? 

I'd be most interested in exploring stuff, not so much shoot things up. In all the videos i have seen i didn't actually see much exploring going on..... Is that not part of the beta gameplay just yet ? 

Thanks for any info!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!