Sign in to follow this  
Michael Moe

Ground Crew commands

Hi,

Thanks for a great job Bryan ,really love it.

Just something that cross my mind . Can we have the command-option for "aircondition AND ground power connect/discconnect" in one phrase ? (like the NGX) ?

Thanks

Michael

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

Just something that cross my mind . Can we have the command-option for "aircondition AND ground power connect/discconnect" in one phrase ? (like the NGX) ?

I'll consider it for an update.

FYI, you don't need to say "Cockpit to ground" each time.

You could issue commands in sequence... just ensure they are said distinctly... "please connect the gpu... please connect the air start unit".

Did not know that :-) thanks, 

One more thing

+3 minutes  , CAN WE PRESSURIZE THE HYDRAULICS? Is this related to action in the FO'S BEFORE START FLOW ? at 0 minutes ? (i know it is but can you xplain it more :-) )

Thanks again :-)

Michael

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

+3 minutes  , CAN WE PRESSURIZE THE HYDRAULICS? Is this related to action in the FO'S BEFORE START FLOW ? at 0 minutes ?

Sorta... the FO is asking you if he can turn on the hydraulic pumps basically as per his before start flow.

And +3 minutes you're talking to the ground crew.  You basically want to make sure the area around the aircraft is clear so the flaps don't accidentally hit anyone when they're pressurized.

You don't have to do that at plus 3 minutes... you could do it later... closer to the before start procedure.

Sorta... the FO is asking you if he can turn on the hydraulic pumps basically as per his before start flow.

And +3 minutes you're talking to the ground crew.  You basically want to make sure the area around the aircraft is clear so the flaps don't accidentally hit anyone when they're pressurized.

You don't have to do that at plus 3 minutes... you could do it later... closer to the before start procedure.

Thanks for support and the explanation:-)

Michael

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Dear Bryan,

thanks for the excellent work with the T7 crew, after a couple of flights I'm very satisfied.

I know this is wastepaper but just one thing I always stumble about:

The phrase should be "GROUND TO COCKPIT" or "Buckboard to horses" when we are the Pilot iso "Cockpit to ground"

Also as trainer I've done thousands of push-back's in my life - unfortunately on the cold-side of the interphone, so I always think about the laughing of pilots if a colleague mistaken it, sometimes the captain just ignored the call until it was correct.

I know it's too much work to re-record all the audio's but maybe you'd like to keep in mind for the next aircraft which is already on my must-have list for sure :)

Keep the good work

And +3 minutes you're talking to the ground crew. You basically want to make sure the area around the aircraft is clear so the flaps don't accidentally hit anyone when they're pressurized.

Hi,

FO starts his before start flow only when system is pressurized. Before start flow is also before pushback. Does the pushback possible with pressurized system in real life?

For example, in PMDG 737, FO turns off System A before pushback when we have set proper option...

Lucas

FO starts his before start flow only when system is pressurized. Before start flow is also before pushback. Does the pushback possible with pressurized system in real life?
For example, in PMDG 737, FO turns off System A before pushback when we have set proper option...

All that is going to vary from airline to airline.

Cheers,

Understood.

I assume that in FS2Crew 777 there is no possibility to FO could do his before start flow with unpressurized steering wheel?

Best,