Sign in to follow this  
Garry J. Smith

DH88 New Textures and something different...

Hi Good People,

Edward and I have added 3 new DH88 Liveries to our batch over at the Ford Tri-Motor Project site.

A tinker I have done to create a golden/polished metal Bush Flying Unlimited, a Richfield Oil Company livery and a Hunter River Patrol slightly military style repaint.

Three-New.jpg

You will notice that I had a bit of fun with the Hunter River Patrol and added gun ports - 3x20mm gun ports on each side. Just a fun thing.  However, Edward liked them and suggested that we should update a couple of the existing military style liveries with the gun ports.

The end result is 5 texture upgrades.

Guns.jpg

You will find the three new liveries and the 5 texture upgrades on the de Havilland 88 page

Direct link: http://www.ford-tri-motor.net/de-havilland-88.htm

While your there don't forget to have a look around at the thousands of other FREE files available for your enjoyment.

Also check out the fun Jigsaw Puzzles - must be something there of interest, over 88 thousand of them have been downloaded and enjoyed already.   Addictive, get one and complete it and you will no doubt get some more........

Regards.

Your Ford Project Team...

Grin.. Thanks yet again!

Robin

"Onward & Upward" ...
To the Stars, & Beyond...