Sign in to follow this  
Fi5kuS

Majestic Dash 8 q400 in Prepar3D - How to install

Hi! Been using the q400 for FSX quite along time now but since I'm starting to move over to P3D I'm wondering how to install it to this sim. Some say just point your installation to the P3D folder, but then the installer creates an FSX folder inside P3D. In addition, I patched it to 1.009 and still not working, i.e not showing up among other planes. What am I doing wrong?

38.jpg

Brynjar Mauseth 

Just get the 1.010 version, it has a FSX/P3D installer and with the 1.011 patch, you're all up to date.

Cheers!

Maarten

I was thinking... If I remember right I had to contact Majestic for a full 1.010 installer, which also fixed a problem with the installation. The 1.011 update is on their website, either on the forum, or on the support page when you log in.

Cheers!

Maarten

Is this still the case? Or is that full 1.010 installer available somewhere now?

Didn't see it on their website the other day.

EDIT: Well looky here -- I got it right in my download files, over at Just Flight where I bought it. Nice. Guessing other retailers have updated their download files as well.