Sign in to follow this  
brucek

Default fuel load

All my a/c when selected have all fuel tanks loaded to 100%, other than when a saved flight is loaded with a different fuel load or a load configuration page is available...

Is there a .cfg entry to change this to a lesser default figure for fuel load, or even make the fuel load randomized?

Thanks, Bruce

I'm not sure what the entry is to set the default fuel value, if any. All I could find were useable and unusable quantities. What you could do is set up a flight for an aircraft, open the fuel/payload page and set the capacities to whatever you want and save the flight. That's all I can think of. Perhaps the default fuel value is hard coded in the simulator.

Thanks for your reply, Graham.... yes, I wondered if this was hard-coded in the sim..

Bruce.

This might work.

1. Open your default flight. ( Prepar3d Training Scenario Setup)

2. Start your default flight.

3.. Change the fuel quantity to what you want ( "Vehicles/Fuel and Payload)

4.  Save your Defaulf Flight ( Keyboard - ; )

Now every time you load your default flight it will open with that quantity of fuel aboard.