Sign in to follow this  
robbroadbent

VOXATC Not recognising radio frequency changes

I have installed VOXATC 6.46 into P3d V2.4 and completed the setup and voice training. Everything went well.

At random times VOXATC does not seem to recognise radio frequency changes once I have made them as requested by the program. It just sits there with the message to change frequencies even though the correct one is dialled in and that radio selected.

Anyone else experienced this and if so is there a fix?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Sorry, I figured it out.  VOXATC only uses Comm 1. (Read the manual more closely!)

It would be nice if the program was able to use both Comm radios.

it still does not do it right.

for example i switch frequency from clearance to ground while clearance is being read back by another AI airplane or given to another AI airplane (usually long message so its easy to spot) so ... I change the frequency clearance to ground and I am still hearing another AI reading back its clearance message says frequency is busy...

No big deal i consider it short coming rather then a bug, but it could maybe be fixed in some future versions.. for better realism. once you switch frequency you should hear whats happening on new frequency not ghost from the previous one :)

Andy