Everything posted by AndyCYXU
-
How to take a screenshot in VR?
AndyCYXU replied to lancealotg's topic in Virtual Reality (VR) for Microsoft Flight Simulator (2020/2024)bump
-
Where are the updates for MSFS version ?
Do people seriously use native ATC anymore with BATC being available for only $30 ??? I have never used native ATC from MSFS worst ATC ever I'd rather fly in silence LOL
-
Where are the updates for MSFS version ?
i have this version V3.1.0.4 Adds support for iFly737MAX in MSFS (still in Beta) says supports ifly max when i run MCE just keeps on telling me to "restart the flight not simulation and restart MCE" doing it does nothing .. i do not know is this for MSFE version or what I have MSFS it doesn't work just following instructions says the same thing
-
Where are the updates for MSFS version ?
I said before and i say it again I will pay you the lousy 30 euro or whatever the difference is because your updating of MSFS version is horrendous ! I have no idea where the updates are, where to get them from all i see is updates for Ultimate version, since i have no intention of ever using it with any other sim i lets call it a donation as your program over all is OK and your updating to new aircraft is great.. only if I had an ultimate version because as i said for MSFS version I do not see any updates anywhere including on sim market where I bough it originally ! My current version is I think 3104 there is mention of 3110 and 3106 whatever would be great for you to provide some place where we can download updates and clearly state where and for what version
-
Add-on Linker, linked add-ons seem not work well in FS2024
ok i have 2 EPKK by Drzewiecki and CYYZ Fly Tampa, these two do not work for me if I use Addon linker for them, but work fine if I put it in a comm. folder normally
-
Add-on Linker, linked add-ons seem not work well in FS2024
Add-on Linker, linked add-ons seem not work well in FS2024. When I place the add-on folder (scenery/airport add-on) for example in 2024 community folder it seems to work fine in 2024, however when using Add-on Linker which places a symbolic link in community folder some add-ons seem not to work Just wondering if anyone else experienced it and what the cause might be ? Thanks
-
Fenix altimeter setting not working
ok, so the new version makes no difference, however the problem is SOLVED as per your suggestion in previous post Fenix has 3 options for QNH settings in its EFB, LINKED ; LINK L+R ; INDEP when set to INDEP it works OK, mine was set to LINKED so that is what caused it, changed it to INDEP now is OK. Thanks
-
Fenix altimeter setting not working
good to know I am not the only one.. google maps was OFF just to limit the list of culprits, Just to clarify he only problems with altimeter, everything else he sets up correctly no issues, altitude heading radios etc.. all good ONLY ALTIMETER as i look at the video now seem he is going up in increments of 2 while when going down you can see it is dialing in decrements of 1 at the beginning of video starting QNH 1017 Target 1027 10 spins he went to 1037 20spins then he went down to 1035 .. later in video when he is adjusting Hg he is going +2 every time then down -1.. well I will see if there is anything in my set up that could be causing it no the end of the world but would be nice to see what is causing this and as FS++ says it is fine on his end.. so.. 🧐
-
Fenix altimeter setting not working
This is what is happening in Fenix when I ask him to set QNG, works fine with PMDG 738. My PC is 13900KS + 4090 on Windows 11, DX11
-
Fenix altimeter setting not working
any updates on this altimeter issue ?
-
Fenix altimeter setting not working
actually the recent fenix update made MCE and Google Maps Mod work together just fine, go figure but yeah the altimeter setting by my FO was not working for long time for me i just never bother posting about it not the end of the world just though I mention it.
-
Fenix altimeter setting not working
If you guys could look into why FO cannot set altimeter correctly that would be great Fenix I haven't used other ac in a while, wonder if others are having the same problem.. as an example i tell him set altimeter to 30.00 he goes all over the place then leaves it a wrong (29.85 last time) setting and tells me to cross check LMAO
-
MCE with Say Intentions
This works well.. I was wondering if there is any chance to introduce PTT for MCE FO, I know there is a way to "turn off speech" which I use now.. sometimes I have some voices (GSX etc..) coming out of speakers not headphones and MCE picks it up and thinks I am talking to him (annoying) so "turn off speech" works OK, but PTT for MCE would be so much better as it only takes ONE PTT say your command.. vs 'unMute" say command "Mute" and hope he doesn't pick up something in mean while...
-
Which aircraft would you like to see interfaced in the future
yes would be great to get support for ATR for MSFS
-
Support for New Planes
ASOBO ATR 42/72 ?
-
Sitek Pro Flight Yoke problem
Well just for the sake of conversation I did another install and now Siatek never has disconnected didn't even use these drivers from MadCatz, but now my monitors are being stupid, rather P3D is being difficult, despite setting for Full Screen resolutions it decides to change them to whatever it want's to, LOL so after going to Full Screen in the sim I have to go to windows resolution setup and change them back to what they suppose to be then they stay like they suppose to. :rolleyes: Oh well little annoying but I can live with that. Despite the little nuisance I do have to say that with w10 this thing has never been so smooth with all I throw at it. Here's one happy camper Andy
-
Sitek Pro Flight Yoke problem
Got It ! You very well might be correct ! I will do some more testing but so far so good Made a whole circle flight good 25 minutes and nothing disconnected on me :smile: Second chance for win10 LOL truly amazed by how smooth it is. Thanks Andy
-
Sitek Pro Flight Yoke problem
hmm ok, thanks, my yoke does not have a trim wheel though, but on a good note last time when it disconnected or whatever it does to render it useless I paused the sim unplugged it and plugged it back in to USB and it work again didn't disconnect after for the next little while till I shot down p3d.. so there is hope. sometimes p3d will crash when i unplug it while playing pause seemed to work, so maybe it is some w10+p3d+siatek combo problem hope it will work out cause i just made a new install of win7+p3d and compared to new install of win10+p3d i have to admit that w10+p3d is so smooth and i think i got everything maxed out it's just jaw dropping :o , same video drivers fresh install yup win10 wins just if these bugs could be sorted out Andy
-
Sitek Pro Flight Yoke problem
so I just recently got w10 to check it out with P3D and I am having problem with Sitek Pro Flight Yoke. after some time (depends) 5-10 min yoke is no longer responsive, rudders that are hooked to it they work just fine I have disabled all power saving non-sense that I could find regarding USB devices including in device manager didn't help nothing When I start windows seems majority of my devices connected to USB hub and ports seem to be OFF (hub lights go off same with Sitek Yoke), even though ALL power saving features are DISABLED.. anything I could think of in power managment, in device manager for each and every HID device as well as all USB controllers... w10 seems to ignore it totally LOL they do wake up as soon as I start the sim and they do not shut down.. including the yoke it does not seem to disconnect the green screen with clock or whatever it is, it is always on, just it does not do anything also to mention I do have a lot of usb devices there are 10 usb devices that are modules for my cockpit 1 throttle quadrant others: webcam, headphones ,logitech unifying receiver, some are connected to a hub obviously, anyhow the yoke seems to be the only one that craps out on me :( I think drivers are new for it, device manager what it says: Mad Catz 9/23/2015 7.0.44.1 rudder pedals use default whatever windows installed Saitek 2/15/2008 6.2.2.0 maybe someone who uses sitek pro flight yoke with pedals could share what it says for their driver version This problem is only with w10, I have never even bothered installing any drivers with win7 never had any problems so defiantly not P3D fault idk :( Any help greatly appriciated Andy
-
w10 and multi monitors setup issue ?
Having a new set up with w10 and some problems with multi monitors, I posted couple pictures so you can better understand, easier then explaining LOL I know it is very unusual set up but maybe some fellow cockpit builder stumbles on it and had a problem like that and maybe solved it. This is how my monitors are connected, as soon as I connect the 8th monitor, 2 of the 4 connected to 970 card will turn off and they are no longer listed there is basically no way to enable them back, except reboot computer. when I start computer again all 8 work for about 5 minutes or so then 2 of the 4 connected to 970 will shut down :( I heard people were heaving some problems overall with w10 and multi monitors so.. idk worth a shot asking IT WORKS FINE IN W7, THERE ARE NO PROBLEMS!!! The 3 "Ancor Comm" are actually Nvidia surround as shown below. Display #3 Thanks for any tips tried the newest driver for nvidia same thing, but again it all works good in windows 7 even with older drivers Andy
-
Landing at LOWI with VoxATC lol
Well I tried it and it didn't work quite as expected LOL, they basically forgot about me, :mad: but I was on the correct approach for this runway using STAR they gave me, I am thinking that next time I just let them vector me then I simply ignore them fly my approach and i think they will get it once where I am makes sense to them. Still don't get me wrong I love the program for the features it has and I am not all that keen on super realistic... I want super realistic gotta become pilot myself LOL Talking about realistic anyone knows... when a pilot is given STAR does ATC actually vector him if all is normal.. tell him to descent/climb etc...? I don't think so...I guess they just follow him and hand him over to Tower (another controller) then he finally gets clearance to land... now we assume everything is NORMAL.. so i think he just follows STAR on his own minding any altitude/speed restrictions etc.. anyways hopping for some update soon to get the FO working with p3d v3, and whatever other shortcomings it might have, I am fairly new to it so still very happy camper, also it would be nice to implement ground telling me or other aircraft HOLD Position when taxing I ran into few instances where AI decided to keep on going and whacked me with his wing LOL, but oh well whatever I disabled this type of crash with other aircraft, for the most part they all doing pretty good job. Lots of AI around me when taking off and landing as well as in flight and next to now FPS impact compared with using MT6 which loads 100's of them in places i will never see them anyways so unless playing "AI watcher" Vox hands down is better by loading what it seems only relevant AI. i do use MT6 models but not the traffic too hard on FPS. Anyways thanks again for your suggestion.. will go from there. Andy
-
Landing at LOWI with VoxATC lol
"No vectors on approach " Got it! Thanks guys ! Andy
-
Landing at LOWI with VoxATC lol
Definitely using STAR next time and ignoring the ATC. Forward to 3 min 40 seconds not good job by ATC, saved by the pilot LOL Landing ended up being VFR I am not best pilot didn't know the ILS for Rwy 26 LOL, will try again next time well prepared and using STAR only ignoring ATC completely until established on STAR but still whats up with VOX? they gave me STAR TULSI3A if I recall well before I input it in my FMC here he comes starts vectoring me.. WTH ?? well ok i go with him why not lets see.. and the result is seen at 3min40sec of video.. did I do something wrong? or did VOX just decided to be funny..? LOL https://youtu.be/tEFijKUDRrQ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEFijKUDRrQ
-
Nvidia 359.00 drivers causing bad FPS in P3Dv2.5...?
AndyCYXU replied to WebMaximus's topic in Video Hardware: Monitors | Multi-Monitors | Video Cards | Drivers etcI am using 980Ti and 970 with multi monitors and 359 drivers all is working fine. I do not use GeForceExperiance since its shadowplay for recording doesn't work for me with NVSurrond enabled. I did do a clean install using some software to even remove all traces of old drivers from guru3d and tried installing with gforce hoping it will record but no luck just ended up recording black screens of whatever it recorded LOL so i uninstalled it. Too bad as on single monitors or not surround it does great job as recording software :( but for now a no go for me. Andy
-
Making two monitors work with FSX in full screen mode
AndyCYXU replied to RaptyrOne's topic in Video Hardware: Monitors | Multi-Monitors | Video Cards | Drivers etcI really don't think that it's possible unless the other software supports full screen as well (which i don't think anything does really). Back when I was using FSX on my home cockpit setup and wanted to use FSCommander for example I had it installed on another PC and used WideFS for it. I have moved to P3D since version 2.5 now using v3 and never looked back to FSX. P3D of course does not have "TRUE FULLSCREEN" and it has better support for running multi monitors then FSX The only other way to go is to find something that will allow programn "FSX in this case" to run in window mode but without the borders I think there are some available but honestly don't know its been long time... however if that was a route you wanted to take might as well switch to P3D as it does that natively. Andy PS: FS9 is the last version that I recall had an addon moving map supporting full screen called if i recall FS-Navigator after that it was the end.