Sign in to follow this  
SVA887

I cant install FS2Crew

Hello,

I have just downloaded the latest file from the Aerosoft Site ... the installer still can't find the host Installation altough it is installed in c:\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes

Regards

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hello,

I have just downloaded the latest file from the Aerosoft Site ... the installer still can't find the host Installation altough it is installed in c:\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes

Regards

I actually just had this problem too.  I posted onto a reply about this in FS2Crew's forum here on avsim and Brian replied telling me to open a ticket on FS2Crew's site and he would take care of it.  So, I did that last night and I'm not kidding, within 30 seconds of submitting my ticket, Brian had an e-mail to me with a link to a correct version of the installer.  It worked perfectly and I now have FS2Crew working in P3D w/ the bus.  This gives me a chance to say what EXCELLENT, EXCELLENT support from Brian.  Way above what I was expecting!!  Great company/person to deal with!

Anyway, create a ticket on their support forum with your Aerosoft order number for FS2Crew and I'm sure Brian will have you up and running in no time.  :)