Sign in to follow this  
TristanAbyss

Business jets in p3d

I've been enjoying the Lear24b recently ... they fixed several issues for P3D ... but most important of all ... they have Lotus Racing classic paint, that alone is worth the price. ;)

It's FPS friendly, not the best VC but not bad either ... if you want to get from A to B quickly with minimal fuss this is a great option.  Climbs like a bat out of hell, think I climbed to FL330 using 50% throttle.

Not really sure why all the warnings about DX10 FSX ... if it works well with DX11 P3D I would think it would work well with DX10 FSX and Steve's fixer.

Cheers, Rob.

I've been enjoying the Lear24b recently ... they fixed several issues for P3D ... but most important of all ... they have Lotus Racing classic paint, that alone is worth the price. ;)

It's FPS friendly, not the best VC but not bad either ... if you want to get from A to B quickly with minimal fuss this is a great option.  Climbs like a bat out of hell, think I climbed to FL330 using 50% throttle.

Not really sure why all the warnings about DX10 FSX ... if it works well with DX11 P3D I would think it would work well with DX10 FSX and Steve's fixer.

Cheers, Rob.

Im also flying this non stop however there is indeed a problem in DX10. The perspex screen starts to swirl with black texture and its listed as a bug on their website, in fact he says the plane wont work in DX10. Some further investigation and I found a file there that removes the perspex screen and that solved the DX10 issue as well.

ZORAN

Looks like the Carenado C550 will be out any day as probably the Hawker HS125.

Carenado can be a mixed bag though. Depends what you value.

Cheers

Steve Hall

Looks like the Carenado C550 will be out any day as probably the Hawker HS125.

Carenado can be a mixed bag though. Depends what you value.

I saw yesterday that the Hawker in Carenado's project will have an FMC Navigraph updatable.

I have been looking into this one. I may get it because of the x-mas discount.