Sign in to follow this  
gronden

DX10 Fixer and Wilco 737

HI,

someone has expereinced if DX10 Fixer solves the issue related the 'white' livery paint using the Wilco/Feelthere 737PIC in DX10 Preview?

Thanks in advance

Kind regards

Joe

Joe, this sounds like a texture conversion is needed. Did you check the Fixer's manual on how to perform that step? It should incorporate using the Dx10Toolbox (comes with the Fixer) and pointing it to the aircraft's folder. The rest is automated.

Hi CoolP,

thanks for the prompt reply.

You are right: to see the effect in the DX10 Preview, I had already converted the BMPs in DDSs and also the MDL file (as suggested in another forum), but without any success.

I was trying to understand if someone had already experience with that bird and DX10 Fixer (before to do some mess), but I will try now what you suggest.

KR

Joe

I have to ask if we're talking about the native FSX Wilco 737PIC or the older FS9 variant. The native one (I think it's called 'Evolution'), from memory, worked without a need to convert anything.

If it's the FS9 version you are running, check out the legacy settings in the Fixer too. Also mind that one can 'tag' aircraft files with the Dx10Toolbox. That's an additional step, adding to any conversions for textures. When working with the toolbox, just backup any aircraft files and then proceed and check.

Any potential harm can be undone that way.