Sign in to follow this  
Littleferrhis

Weird Pmdg PFD problem

Ok, I am not sure if this issue is the aircraft or pmdg here. I am getting this weird problem with the pfd(I looked my windows DPI settings are at 100 and my resolution is at max). I have a photo here of my problem, but it seems like all the numbers have dissapeared. I am pretty sure I didn't miss a step because first of all I started the flight witht the "ready for takeoff" setting, as well as the autopilot working fine and the plane not giving me any warnings whatsoever that related to that.So I have no clue what it may be. Also just a random question if I have to reinstall will I have to reinstall the airac as well, because I keep getting storage errors when installing anything now on my computer(even though I have 83 gbs left xD), which still works, but its a pain to sit there and hit retry a thousand times. In any case I hope someone has a fix to this.

Link to lightshot photo of the problem:

http://prntscr.com/582hjh

Seems like you are missing a required font for those gauges. Maybe write to PMDG via their ticket system so that they can help you with the filename or the font itself. Reinstalling the plane as admin might also help if you haven't tried that already.

If the font issue remains, this could point to insufficient rights for the installer, but that's just a guess of mine.

if I have to reinstall will I have to reinstall the airac

Yes, if you want current nav data. No, if you are ok with the older one from the initial installation. The plane comes with a default set.