Sign in to follow this  
edetroit

MDesign Domodedevo UUDD

I have not made a full flight yet in 2015 due to FS PC problems (I see I'm not alone…Hello Harald)

I'm planning a flight to the new UUDD so I opened the afcad to check the approaches...

Cripes! looks like I have a lot of work to do. :rolleyes:

fsscr043_zpsqstb3zvg.jpg

Hi Ed,

while all my data is lost, it's always good to have <<two>> backups of one's FS 9.X installation. Yesterday, the Tu-134 climbed into the skies of Argentinien finally again. So in my case UUDD will be a topic for summer.

Did you solve your Computer problems sustainably?

Regards, Harald

Harald Geyer
   Gründer der Messerschmitt Freunde Dresden v. V.

lYI9iQV.jpg

Did you solve your Computer problems sustainably?

Yes I did Harald (the graphics card had failed). It is time for a new rig really as I have a had a few blackouts since. :(

Yeeeess!…my first full flight this year! :Party: EGPK/UUDD

No problems apart from the pony truck that came to push me in at UUDD (nice to get a push in though)

I wrote a GEKLA 32A approach that suited my winds/runway.

fsscr049_zpsl0uv4fmd.jpg

fsscr051_zps1uugqpbq.jpg

A bit of crosswind action on Rwy 32L

fsscr058_zpscrmwy4ox.jpg

fsscr059_zpseeocnn0b.jpg

After parking my brakes and cutting my engines I got a push in. (If only I could choose the truck!!!!!)

fsscr067_zpsm7s3dxwx.jpg

I'll try to make a video of this flight. :Peace:

Here is my video of my flight EGPK to UUDD. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rA10_9BoTxs

For those like to and know how to use FS ATC I have attached an afcad for the MDesign UUDD.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/vm0aid9gzb2i53g/UUDD_ADE9_ADE.zip

This has all the IAF's and waypoints for all the ILS approaches….. this means never accepting vectors for approach. The IAF's will be the transitions for the approach and have all been written according to the latest charts. (AIRAC 1503). One will also be instructed to the correct altitude for glideslope interception. (backup your original afcad) 

fsscr082_zps1udwajiz.jpg

Superb video, Ed! I particularly love the plane flying over at 03:00, now I know which plane I listened to when awaking in Murtaz' B&B in Tbilisi.

In your case, the pushback "truck" could have been worse. Imagine the "Peanut roaster" would have come. I use third party sounds for the pushback vehicles and now the Peanut roaster sounds like a real pushback, at least!

Cheers,

Harald

EDIT: By the way, the Tu-134 is just heading for Asunción SGAS. Still a long way "home" to UUDD.

Harald Geyer

lYI9iQV.jpg

In your case, the pushback "truck" could have been worse. Imagine the "Peanut roaster" would have come.

Harald, it takes me ages to get my flight set before pushback. Then I get the "peanut roaster" or towbarless tractor and I have to shut the sim down and start again…….and again…….and again…..until I get the right tractor!!!! :t0115:

This frustrates me beyond belief. I asked Oliver for the ability to select which tractor I would like to use well over a year ago. (and I'm still faking the extra long tow bar )  :t0152:

I am looking forward to more of your Tu-134 flights. :smile:

Here is my latest UUDD arrival. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=48fb1uVPXNU

Ed, I frankly don't believe anymore that the promised improvements of AES will ever come. I actually "imagine" fuelling my plane rather than using the AES function.

However, there will be a "Tu-134 in Southern America" thread soon which is in no way a continuation of my RTW thread...

Will look at your video in the evening.

Harald Geyer

lYI9iQV.jpg

Greaser! You do exactly what I do, when I don't prang the plane: look at it every which way, and listen for the faint applause from the back! :)

Did your yoke animation develop a life of its own? 

Nice to hear the height callouts now in correct Russian:

- shest metrov -

- tri metra -

- odin meter -

Eto otlichno!!!

And as catastrophe protection is a important part of my real world work I find a MChS repaint extremely appropriate!

Cheers!

Harald

Harald Geyer

lYI9iQV.jpg

Well somehow I never did get this scenery, probably because too busy fussing about UUEE issues.

However, that having been sorted I bought this one, and find it a delight, no performance issues.

The treatment of lighted windows reminds me of the excellent FreeZ scenery

LMbkoZ.jpg

And yes there are AES repaints available for the airport vehicles, no sign of the new pushback truck however, and nothing for an Ilyushin :)

8D7DoN.jpg

I also prefer the airport as an airport, over UUEE.

I'll fly there I reckon.

• Upvote 1

You will love this airport even more if you have a lot of Russian AI-traffic, preferably from before the state closed or took over quite some private airlines. No other Moscow airport is that colourful traffic-wise.

Harald Geyer

lYI9iQV.jpg

Funny you should say that; I was weighing up whether my bloated sim could accommodate any more AI, but took the plunge anyway.

Airlines like Turkmenistan etc.

These are not very prolific of course, but certainly the UUDD apron is sprinkled with some interesting bits and pieces.

MsOO58.jpg

Don't know if all those Siberian airliners are painted lime green because they are part of the same parent company, but certainly you can't miss them!

The Siberians are painted green, indeed.

But you discovered the central Asians... Well so. I spot an Itek air 737-200 from Kyrgyzstan at your pictures!

And those Sibir Il-86 are so "historic" as the whole Transaero and Moskovia fleets being parked there...

Harald Geyer

lYI9iQV.jpg

I bought this one, and find it a delight, no performance issues.

MDesign's Domodedovo is a solid purchase and certainly my favourite Moscow destination.

there are AES repaints available for the airport vehicles, no sign of the new pushback truck however,

I still have not seen the new truck either. At least you got the best truck for UUDD (Your painter needs to paint the wheel hubs....actually it should have been done in the paint kit)  Here's a pic of my beloved TU-154M with it's asymmetric doors ....another subject that was brought up years ago with Oliver.

fsscr113_zps92acpmed.jpg

and nothing for an Ilyushin

I park the Candids where they do not need pushback ...another subject that was brought up... :t0152:  

fsscr109_zpsq4etuw39.jpg