Sign in to follow this  
ACAJS41

Blackbox A330/340 non-existent release V.80

I don't know if anyone has been following what BBS has been doing on their FB page, but it's appalling... About a week ago they put this picture of a candle that was burning at both ends which everyday they would make the candle smaller and smaller, and added captions like "bear with us... Almost there"... Then today when the candle should have been gone they post about how hard they are working etc etc and that they made no promises.

You post a picture of a candle burning and captions like we are almost there... What do you think that is telling people? You basically were creating a total lie that this would be released today... I think they are out of money and created this whole fake release as a money grabbing ploy... This company can't be trusted, and create lies to get customers.

I made the mistake of buying into this A330 against all the red flags, yes I know I'm part of the problem buying stuff from companies like this, but I figured I would try once... Aerosoft is developing an A330, don't waste your money or your time waiting 2 years for updates from BBS.

Have to agree with this... I got the A320 series (which has also been holding for some time now, but did make it to th .8 release) and don't expect to live long enough (I'm 70) to see the 1.0 release.  With the release of the Aerosoft Buses it has become irrelevant anyway - they are much nicer than anything I expect to see from BB and their A330 is based on the same software and should be very nicely done.  Heck, I even expect FSL to beat BB to release any variant at this point.

DJ