Sign in to follow this  
jfri

Using Track IR 5 with DCS

How is that done in the best way ? So far in the TIR software I only see one entry for DCS and that is A-10C. But when I start DCS I see that a profile called Black Shark is active. Going to the TIR website I see that under the list for supported titles I find specific profiles for specific planes for example P51D (which I have). How can I make these plane specific titles loaded and active ? In the TIR title list I didn't see any way to download a P51D title.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I don't use the specific DCS profile or FSX profile in TIR, I use my own created profile as default, so I have the same for FSX & DCS.

Play around & find your own preference within the TIR is my advice.

As for the specific P51D profile I don't know, but I think you have to download it & add it manually to TIR' profiles.

I don't use the specific DCS profile or FSX profile in TIR, I use my own created profile as default, so I have the same for FSX & DCS.

Play around & find your own preference within the TIR is my advice.

As for the specific P51D profile I don't know, but I think you have to download it & add it manually to TIR' profiles.

I use a specific FSX profile that I have found. The result was better than my own attempts to tweak. As for P51 profile I found no download link. It was just listed as a supported title