Sign in to follow this  
speed707bird

'Click able' 2D panels in Q400

Hi Guys,

Just before I make my purchase of the Q400 i just wanted to be sure which version I need?

I have read the descriptions of what the various versions offer but I want to make sure I'm understanding it.

What I need is a click able 2D FMS etc as per the NGX. This is because I use 2 screens and want to be able to continue with this set up. I'm just not sure whether they say no 2D panel in the base version refers only to the main cockpit in 2D?

Thanks in advance,

Steve

There is only one version at the moment.

It has a 2D pop up FMS along with all LCD display's.

Ian R Tyldesley

Thanks Ian,

I have now downloaded and all works as you described and just as needed. 

What an amazing addon...I thought no one would ever touch PMDG but looks like the bar has been raised!

Thanks, Steve

Yes, it's a magnificent aircraft, very much on a par with PMDG and somehow much lighter system use.  I would say it's my favorite aircraft.

Ian R Tyldesley

For the benefit of others that may read this post, the Majestic Q400 Pilot edition (the cheapest version, and at time of writing only one available) comes with 2D pop-ups for the glass screens and 2D clickable panels for the ARCDU (radios) and MCDU (FMS).

The professional and training editions will include a complete set of 2D panels, working circuit breakers and HGS (HUD). To upgrade from Pilot to other editions (when they become available) you just pay the price difference.

ckyliu, proud supporter of ViaIntercity.com. i5 12400F, 32GB, GTX980, more in "About me" on my profile. 

support1.jpg