Sign in to follow this  

I hope you don't mind ask you a question. a member here has a module for the Carenado B1900d that I would love to get but he doesn't know how to upload the file to the download page. could you let me know so I can show him how.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

No problem with the question. We do not allow uploading attachments as they could contain viruses or malware. I believe Tom, the CEO, will allow some but it has to be personally approved by him. The individual will have to post the module on a storage site like Cloud or Dropbox and then he can provide a link to the download in a PM to you. You do not have to be a member of Cloud or Dropbox to get it. Most of these storage sites allow free uploads up to 1GB of data and that's a lot of data one can maintain for free on the web.

Best regards,

Thanks Jim and Congratulations!

I will pass it on to him,  on the LINDA page there are quite a few member that posted their modules I hope this one wouldn't be a problem.

cheers 

Rick

Thanks Jim and Congratulations!

I will pass it on to him,  on the LINDA page there are quite a few member that posted their modules I hope this one wouldn't be a problem.

cheers 

Rick

Well, maybe the policy has changed back to allowing attachments? When he posts a response in a forum, tell him to click on More Reply Options. There he has an opportunity to upload an attachment. It will tell him if there is a problem or if it is no longer allowed (Tom, the CEO, has his big thumb on the Yes you can/No you can't button at all times). :lol:

Best regards,