Sign in to follow this  
Dazkent

How to paint my own plane

Hello

After flying for nearly 2 years I have decided that I would love to learn how to paint my own aircraft but I dont really know where to begin. i own several payware aircraft including the Airbus Extended and also the Carenado B1900D which include paintkits but am not sure what they are for.

Can someone point me in the right direction, do i need an expensive paint program to do this?

many thanks

flyuk_sig.php?id=UKV1523

My youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/c/Dkentflyer

Their are many programs available to painting your aircraft......Photoshop, paintshop etc.....These are paid programs. their are also a few freeware programs such as GIMP.....

Any of these will get you started.....with time and practice you'll be paining like a pro......

Hello Dazkent,

Three Suggestions - Gimp is Great Freeware - Adobe PhotoShop CS2 is now a Free DownLoad - on their website - This is What I use - Check out the FSDeveloper - Lots of Help and Tutorials over there - GoodLuck !!

Johnman