Sign in to follow this  
fordnut

737 drag issues

I just upgraded my pc (cpu, motherboard, memory), but when I try to fly the 737 I now have crazy drag issues. In climb I have full thrust on, gear up, flaps up and if I go any steeper than 3 degrees(1000 fpm) I lose speed and go into stall. at level flight I can't even get to 250 knots. Help!! from the stories I've heard I do not want to reinstall fsx and have to go to steam.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I just upgraded my pc (cpu, motherboard, memory), but when I try to fly the 737 I now have crazy drag issues. In climb I have full thrust on, gear up, flaps up and if I go any steeper than 3 degrees(1000 fpm) I lose speed and go into stall. at level flight I can't even get to 250 knots. Help!! from the stories I've heard I do not want to reinstall fsx and have to go to steam.

Are you using FSUIPC to calibrate your hardware?

Also, posts are required to be signed here, per:

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/245586-you-must-sign-your-full-real-name-to-posts-to-use-this-forum-posts-without-names-will-be-deleted/

Weird, is this the default 737?

Sign your posts, please:

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/245586-you-must-sign-your-full-real-name-to-posts-to-use-this-forum-posts-without-names-will-be-deleted/

Thanks Kyle, deleted fsuipc.ini and reprogrammed all controls. Works like a dream now, high 40's framerate. I am in heaven :)

Craig Theodore

Thanks Kyle, deleted fsuipc.ini and reprogrammed all controls. Works like a dream now, high 40's framerate. I am in heaven :)

Craig Theodore

Glad to help Craig!