Sign in to follow this  
fordnut

737 drag issues

I just upgraded my pc (cpu, motherboard, memory), but when I try to fly the 737 I now have crazy drag issues. In climb I have full thrust on, gear up, flaps up and if I go any steeper than 3 degrees(1000 fpm) I lose speed and go into stall. at level flight I can't even get to 250 knots. Help!! from the stories I've heard I do not want to reinstall fsx and have to go to steam.

Craig Theodore

Weird, is this the default 737?

Mark Harris.

Aged 54. 

P3D,  & DCS mostly. DofReality P6 platform partially customised and waiting for parts. Brunner CLS-E Yoke and Pedals. Winwing HOTAS and Cougar MFDS.

Scan 3XS Laptop i9-9900K 3.6ghz, 64GB DDR4, RTX2080.

B737NG Pilot. Ex Q400, BAe146, ATP and Flying Instructor in the dim and distant past! SEP renewed and back at the coal face flying folk on the much deserved holidays!

I just upgraded my pc (cpu, motherboard, memory), but when I try to fly the 737 I now have crazy drag issues. In climb I have full thrust on, gear up, flaps up and if I go any steeper than 3 degrees(1000 fpm) I lose speed and go into stall. at level flight I can't even get to 250 knots. Help!! from the stories I've heard I do not want to reinstall fsx and have to go to steam.

Are you using FSUIPC to calibrate your hardware?

Also, posts are required to be signed here, per:

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/245586-you-must-sign-your-full-real-name-to-posts-to-use-this-forum-posts-without-names-will-be-deleted/

Weird, is this the default 737?

Sign your posts, please:

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/245586-you-must-sign-your-full-real-name-to-posts-to-use-this-forum-posts-without-names-will-be-deleted/

Kyle Rodgers

Thanks Kyle, deleted fsuipc.ini and reprogrammed all controls. Works like a dream now, high 40's framerate. I am in heaven :)

Craig Theodore

Craig Theodore

Thanks Kyle, deleted fsuipc.ini and reprogrammed all controls. Works like a dream now, high 40's framerate. I am in heaven :)

Craig Theodore

Glad to help Craig!

Kyle Rodgers