Sign in to follow this  
Sonar5

The AVSIM members deserve more respect ...

Guest spookymufu

I'm not too sure what the point is here your trying to make but I only beta test, thats all and I offer support if I can for FE, other then that I am as regular as you.

Guest spookymufu

well, Peter posts what he wants, and I see no reason for him to not claim his product is better then another. I feel it is and so do a lot of the people that own it. I said I was here to offer support for FE, yes, if people have questions why not support them? I'm not really sure what you mean by calling my motives to task, what motives? I offer help to those that have questions about FE, thats why I joined here.And if the question of what I think is better arises, yes I think FE is better then any other package out there, so what?well, anywho, I appologised for my other statements but I wont appologise for saying I think FE is better then the rest, I do and thats that.

Guest SoarPics

"...hope you all are a forgiving bunch."We are."I will continue to answer questions about FE but I think I will limit it to that here since that was my reason for joing here, to support FE..."COOL! But don't feel you can't contibute in other ways, too. :-beerchug Greg

Guest spookymufu

thank you Greg, cheers

Peter did post a nice remark in the other thread, so perhaps I have misread his purpose.There is no reason why you shouldn't fully back a product you've invested time in! I just wouldn't compare it to anything in the free arena, but being a freeware developer that's one of my pet peeves, which you've already seen.Truth is, you were baited in part by the other member who used words we like to call in staff development "action words". Honestly, I wish I could remote into every user who reports these types of issues. I think I could help most outside of those suffering from hardware issues. I try to think "if I can do it on my 'ol system", anyone can. Hopefully you'll come to see here better who we are and why someone like me wastes 5000 posts where hen he could be flying a real aircraft. -John

Spooky; Thanks for the rectification of the recent uproar. You just went upabout four notches in my estimation. Stick around! We're not half as stoopid as you think we are:-badteeth HONEST:-lol And since you are MAN enough to say you're sorry, I'dsecond the idea to do it "Over Yonder" as well. Good Flying and good fun. DennyProfessional Tourist

Guest bobsk8

Frankly I am kind of Suprised at the Remark that Francois Dumas made over there. I would have thought that he would have been a little more mature in his attitude.

I saw it as tongue and cheek as he may have alluded to later on.Quite a bit different than the other remarks made.I know: Let's discuss it and see if we can learn from it. :-lol :-lolRegards,Joeaopa.gif" border="0" alt="Grab My FREEWARE Voice recognition Profiles here:[a href=http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?CatID=fs2004misc&DLID=58334]Cessna 172 Voice Profile[/a][a href=http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?CatID=fs2004misc&DLID=60740]FSD Avanti Voice Profile[/a].You will need the main FREEWARE Flight Assistant program to use it, get it here:[a href=http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?CatID=genutils&DLID=39661]Flight Assistant 2.2[/a]

CryptoSonar on Twitch & YouTube.