Sign in to follow this  
vp49p3

Need AI sim objects for spawning

Hi all-running P3dv2.3. Only non-LM AI craft is ORBX NA and Oceania freeware (excellent!!). Vox spawns these fine in those areas. Anyone know how to add and where to get additional AI craft for Vox to spawn in other geographic areas? I have Traffic 360 and my traffic 5.4c but haven't installed either because sim has been running flawlessly for months and I don't want to upset that applecart. Any easy fixes? Thanks

Forever indebted to the late Michael Greenblatt of FSGS.

traffic 360 is developing a Prepar3d version in beta at moment it can be loaded st the moment but Requires tweaks and may have unforseen faults . I am running at the moment with vox but unless you are prepared to wipe your system do not try

Colin hodds

I7 9700K,nvidia 3090 ,ssd ,32gig 3200mhz ram ,win10,prep3d

"Traffic 360 and my traffic 5.4c but haven't installed either because sim has been running flawlessly for months and I don't want to upset that applecart."

My Traffic 5.4C is only sold for P3D v1.4 ...... MyTraffic will not update for P3D V2xx until P3D is stable (who knows how long that will take??) ... then it could take many months to get a working version of MyTraffic for the stable version of P3D.

So, Traffic 360 may be a good buy when it is ready.

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW