Sign in to follow this  

Hi Steve,

This is a question that I guess is aimed more at the community for help, but can anybody advise me of the best REX4 Texture Direct water textures to use with DX10 please?

The fixer is an awesome piece of work (thanks once again) and I have been trying to set up good water colours for England and Europe, it's just that most of the selections thus far have been very dark blue (too dark in fact). So, is anybody in the community able to advise me of a "greener" shade that I can set for the water, that would suit the Englsi channel?

Once again, thanks in advance for any and all advice.

AJ.

I cannot speak for the REX4 textures other than to say try and pick one that doesn't have a static wave pattern.

If you move the Sky reflection sliders to the left in DX10Controller you can alter the water colour blend to have more of the base colour and less of the sky.

Hi Steve,

On my copy of the application (2.6) it appears that the water option is greyed out.

Thanks,

AJ.

you need a graphic card that can display that. also you may need to enable everything on REX4 to the highest settings on there which brings your frames down.

All resolved again Steve.

Thanks once again for all of your help and advice.

AJ.