Sign in to follow this  
Guest Philip Olson

Some Interesting Stats

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Very Cool :DAVSIM with total domination. Note on FSPLANETS site, "Visited by over 35,000 Flight Sim lovers each day!"and "BEWARE!! THIS SITE IS ADDICTIVE." - oh? I never stayed on for more than 30 seconds :-lol and Allnodesarebusy, "The Worlds #1 Flightsim Site!" ;)Keep up the top-rate job guys,Jason :-wave

Just goes to show you how much the userbase of Avsim appreciates what you do! Just look at those numbers - if you guys weren't the best you wouldn't be at the top :D

I guess we must be doing something right :-)

I don't know Tom, those stats might not be right, I mean who would want to go to a flight sim sight that has fast page loads, fast downloads, is free to use, has mostly friendly, helpful people, and a staff that always has a smile on their face? ;) I think that I would much rather go to a site that will not allow access unless I try for an hour or cough up money for them, or a site that is known for obtaining files in a less than honest method. :-lol Anyway back to reality, congratulations to everyone at Avsim as this just goes to prove what I have thought for years, this place rocks! I am in awe that you all are willing to work so hard just to provide us FS geeks with such a great resource. By the way, the geek thing does not pertain to me! :-lol Keep up the great work as there are many out here that really appreciate what you do for us!Philip Olsonhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/images/forum/supporter.jpg