Sign in to follow this  
RexGrant

FSUIPC

Hi

The last time I was useing Flight simulator in FS 2004  and the first FSX I bought Peter Dawsons program.

When I bought a download of Flight Sim Comander I t would not install and I was informed by Just Flight

That it did not suport the free inclusion of FSUIPC and was given credit. If I purchase FSUIPC will I then be able to install and use FS Comander in FSX Gold  I would prefer FS Navigator but I am told it as Problems with FSX. I have been useing plan G with FSX SP1 and SP2 for the moveing Map with no problems.

but As my abilities to use FSX are improveing I was looking into Flying a Focker or similer jet airliner and more advanced flight planning.

I would realy apreciate your help on this, deciding were to go from here. The more I read the more confused my old brain gets these days.

Best regards

Rex

The last time I was useing Flight simulator in FS 2004 and the first FSX I bought Peter Dawsons program.

If you bought it in the past for FSX then there is no need to buy it again, just install it and enter your registration details.

Thank you both for your reply's

When I was last on Microsoft Flight sim was a few years ago before my illness. And all my software was given away

The new program was downloaded from just flight But would not install for me to use at the point of the progam installing FSUIPC?

Juist flight said that the reson was the new download of Flight Sim Commander  does not now suport FSUIPC free so they gave me a credit and left the download for me If I Thought if I bought FSUIPC it may work??

Thank you for your help

Regards

Rex.

I still don't understand what happened here,because when you install FSUIPC you install exactly the same program for both the registered and unregistered program. You register and pay for it after it has been installed, so you should at least have been able to install it.  It should have been installed as part of the FSC installation and I am fairly sure that FSC only needs the unregistered version.

As you have been refunded I suppose that you don't wish to go further, if you do I would download it directly from Aerosoft. They have a forum dedicated to FSC and the man who wrote the program is very helpful.