Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Louis8

Go -Flight interface

Is any one here using this tool for our 737? i have them coming in with team view and setting it all up cause i don't know how and tired of playing with it . If  you do , what's some of the switches and knobs that would be useful cause i don't really know  what to program.As you can see i have a lot of modules and i have lots of switches and knobs not assigned to any thing .I have 5 rotory knobs and about 4 push button switches that i can assign to some thing ---what i don't know.

Sim2015055_zpse46110a8.jpg

Louis Massicotte

Caroline Alberta 

Hello Louise:

Steve Munn has developed an interface for PMDG's  NGX, JS4100, MD11 and the B777 (and many others) that you will find incredibly useful. Check this site:

http://www.pollypotsoftware.org.uk/

All the best

Roberto

Agree, would not be with out it.

Graham Smith
NZAA

BNF039.png

Ha actually it is Steve that is gonna come in with Team View and set it all up .He asked me what i want to program knobs and switches and i'm not too too sure cause there's so many options is why i came here to ask - I have been using the PMDG interface and have a lot assigned but a lot i have don't work right and  is obsolete now and replaced with the Interface tool  so we are gonna take the PMDG interface right out and replace it with the updated interface tool .

Louis Massicotte

Caroline Alberta 

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.

34%
    $8,535.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now