Sign in to follow this  
jbriscoe95

Perf init fuel value lost

Forgive me if this has been discussed before, but I'm mid way through a flight and can't seem to find the answer to my question. I was fiddling around with ASN and when I returned to FSX the fuel value in the perf init page has been cleared. The gross weight has also changed but to -1.$. I am unable to re enter the fuel value from the fuel page. There are no speed and FL values in the legs page either. As a result I cannot arm VNAV. Am I doing something wrong?

I'm experiencing the same problem now, it stopped working correclty all of a sudden and now I get it on every 777 flight.

52 minutes ago, Mitritch said:

I'm experiencing the same problem now, it stopped working correclty all of a sudden and now I get it on every 777 flight.

Full names on all posts here.  All I know about your problem is a very scanty description from 26 months ago and "it stopped working correctly."  Please provide a complete description of how it is not working correctly. Are you loading the flight or starting from free flight? Are you loading a panel state?  Does it preflight as expected. When does the problem occur?  What were you doing when the problem occurred. Etc?

Dan Downs KCRP