Sign in to follow this  
walterg74

Tips regarding addon sales and resisting impulse buys?

Try products out with samples, think when I go grocery shopping, only buy you know you will eat.

Yes, that is a good advice for products/addon types that you're not sure or want to determine which is better (at least to you) or if you will even like it.

In some cases though, I already know what I want (FTX global, vector, rex 4 td, etc) but wishing to know the frequency of sales so I can (try to) wait until there is one and not spend a lot....

On a separate topic...

One question I was just looking at... For some products I was looking at PC Aviator, and While I know they are originally aussie, I also know they have the US store.

However, I see that in both stores *usually* the price is nominally the same (i.e. 19.99 US and 19.99 AUD) but with the excahgne rate difference it's over 20% cheaper to buy at the ausie store.ll so what gives? why would you buy at the US store if it's just cheaper to get stuff at the aussie store?

Oh and btw, they're having this australia deal or something that MegaSceneryEarth states are like 40% off... Bought a couple just to try (there goes impulse)...