Sign in to follow this  
JaneRachel

Dangerous Approaches FSX:SE released

Guys,

Just to let you all officially know, my Dangerous Approaches pack for FSX:SE has now been released on Steam.

To quickly answer some queries that have come privately to my mailbox.

Yes, these are fully fledged missions, with everything that goes with that (not flight plans!) and also includes full achievement rewards and professional voiceovers from a lovely lady who many of you may recognise from television in the USA. There should be a video promo released by Dovetail today.

This is the first DLC pack actually written for FSX:SE and is myself and Dovetail in partnership (no other publisher or group are involved). It is a whole new product and not re-releases of existing classic FSX titles.

You can fly the missions with any aircraft. My idea has been to support both new users to FSX who only have the default planes and those of us who fly complex add-ons. There is more detail on this here:-

http://forum.avsim.net/topic/460937-dovetails-initiative/page-2#entry3176740

Here is a link to the Steam page for those who are interested:-

http://store.steampowered.com/app/343955/?snr=1_5_1100__1100

There are a ton of other things in the pipeline that I cannot discuss yet, but I will mention some whole new aircraft collaborations with the wonderfully talented Daniel Dunn!

Thanks for all the support and best wishes in my mailbox. I appreciate it and will respond to you all personally too. Please bear with me :)

thanks everyone!

Jane

- Jane Whittaker