Sign in to follow this  
cf188

Fsx snow fx

Look around with no luck to find any replacement for snow effects on fsx exept precipitfx but is not working for FSX SE at this time.

Snow looks to bright while in flight at nigh and its really annoying on long ftrip... It should be way more dark.

Though by buying AS2012 and REX will resolved my problem but nope..

Anyone knows how to tweak it!?

Thanks

snownight.png?dl=0

Look around with no luck to find any replacement for snow effects on fsx exept precipitfx but is not working for FSX SE at this time.

Snow looks to bright while in flight at nigh and its really annoying on long ftrip... It should be way more dark.

Though by buying AS2012 and REX will resolved my problem but nope..

Anyone knows how to tweak it!?

Thanks

snownight.png?dl=0

Steve's DX 10 fixer and of course run in DX 10. You can adjust the snow and rain in there. When PrecipitFX works in SE you problems are solved. I would still use DX 10 if you can or don't already.

​Those jokers at ACE what a bunch of kidders, they must be Star Trek Fans.  :p0816:  Great screen shot of the Enterprise just before warp.

Haha yeah that's right, it's more like an interstellar ride..
I've found the Steve's DX 10 fixer, but the thing is I already purchase 2 weather engine thinking it would correct that, and now i will have to buy this one too for 38$..  I only need the snow fx to be replace since other things don't bother me (yet).

And I've already change stuff with the nvidia iinspector with no change to the snow fall in VC.

You guys don't fly since the begining of fsx with that crappy snow effect aren't you!!?!?!

Haha yeah that's right, it's more like an interstellar ride..

I've found the Steve's DX 10 fixer, but the thing is I already purchase 2 weather engine thinking it would correct that, and now i will have to buy this one too for 38$..  I only need the snow fx to be replace since other things don't bother me (yet).

And I've already change stuff with the nvidia iinspector with no change to the snow fall in VC.

You guys don't fly since the begining of fsx with that crappy snow effect aren't you!!?!?!

FSX is soooo old now that all the fixes and tweaks are some day gonna pop like a balloon. The lousy rain FX in FSX has always been a major immersion killer, thanks to PercipitFX and Steve, no more.