Sign in to follow this  
DavyC

Headset Sound Problem

Hi

Firstly many thanks for the free port across to P3D - really appreciated.

My problem (well I think I am missing something) my old headset does not bounce well so I purchased a usb headset.  I read that I can have aircraft sounds on the speakers and ATC (IVAO) on my headset, I also read I can do similar for FS2Crew, albeit on another websites forum

I seem to have it working for most things but not for FS2Crew.

I have windows 7 and set my speakers as the default playback, I set my USB headset as the default communications playback.  I have left the settings in P3D as default, and selected the USB headset in the cfg of 1.4 for my P3D 777.  I have FS2 enabled on the control panel, all works well except through speakers and not headset...

The mic works and the sounds work, but they come through the speakers.  I have scrolled through some of the checklists etc and the walk around but everything comes through the speakers.  Can this be changed or am I missing something.  I have tried the audio tests these come through the speaker.

Maybe this is not possible

Thanks

Davy C

Sorry

HS - though shall read the manual  more thoroughly - lesson learnt.

Davy C