Sign in to follow this  
pepe.ferrer

Crash due to Xaudio2_4.dll ( unloaded )

Hi Simmers,

does anyone of you experienced a crash due to Xaudio2_4.dll.unloaded ? I had the first time after i was going to start my second flight with the T7. Using P3D 2.2 on a WIN 7 64 bit machine. Using all tipps as described in the manuall.

One strange thing i recognized during installation. After the T7 was installed another direct X window opened and tried to install something. Round about 5 minutes it says "initalizing", but nothing happend. So I canceld the process. Checking the dxdiag for 32 and 64 bit, but no faults at all. On my machine is directX11 installed. Which components does the T7 use ??? directX9 -10 - or 11 ??

I found out, that the Xaudio2_4.dll belongs to directX. Any ideas ??

Thanx in advance Pepe

Hi Simmers,

does anyone of you experienced a crash due to Xaudio2_4.dll.unloaded ? I had the first time after i was going to start my second flight with the T7. Using P3D 2.2 on a WIN 7 64 bit machine. Using all tipps as described in the manuall.

One strange thing i recognized during installation. After the T7 was installed another direct X window opened and tried to install something. Round about 5 minutes it says "initalizing", but nothing happend. So I canceld the process. Checking the dxdiag for 32 and 64 bit, but no faults at all. On my machine is directX11 installed. Which components does the T7 use ??? directX9 -10 - or 11 ??

Thanx in advance Pepe

Hi Simmers,

Thanx in advance Pepe

sorry for the tripple post ! my browser said after posting, server not reachable ! So I moved back and tried again :unsure:

Greets Pepe

There are a number of threads about this, both on AVSim and elsewhere on the Internet. The most likely problem is that the driver for your sound hardware device is either out of date or incompatible with the version of DirectX that is installed on your PC. Note that that this is true, even if the sound device is built in to your motherboard. Look at the Windows Device Manager and see what your sound device is. Check with your hardware vendor to see if you can find and install a newer driver.

Thanx for the answers. My dxdiag tells me, that directx11 is installed and the 777 needs parts of directx9?! Right ?! So it is no problem to install the 9er version over the 11er version to fix that issue with the xaudio2_4.dll ?!

Greets Pepe Ferrer

It won't hurt anything to run the latest dx9 updater. The updater will only add and replace files as necessary. However, I doubt that doing so will fix your problem.

Hi,

I installed directX 9c.... will report when everything is working hopefully fine ....

greets pepe ferrer