Sign in to follow this  
Gabe_62

Tutorial ?

The manual "suggests" there is actually a flight tutorial included... but there isn't - just a bunch of Appendices with "Flows".

Is there a proper tutorial showing the user the complete procedure from start to finish - together with Actions and Voice Commands relevant to those actions... in the correct order ?

Heck, I can't even find a decent one on Youtube !

Even the older button versions had decent tutorials - such as the ATR for example.

I realise that all the checklists and voice commands are actually in the "manual", but it is fragmented and hardly constitutes a "Tutorial". One starts on Page 43 for actions, then down to page 50-odd to see what the FO actions are... then to Page 60-odd to find the relevant voice commands, then back to Page 44, for the next actions, and down again to page 50-odd for the FO actions, and then to page 60 for the voice.... blah blah and so on.

Franlky I'd rather stick pins in my eyes than try to use this "Tutorial" in its present form.

The Captain's flow is the most important document.  Everything stems from that.

https://www.google.com/search?q=fs2crew+ifly+tutorial&oq=fs2crew+ifly+tutorial&aqs=chrome..69i57.2231j0j4&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=122&ie=UTF-8

I'd also search the Avsim file library for documents.

Most NGX documents would also be relevant.