Sign in to follow this  
donjbravo

Speed Control after Take Off and in climb

I've not long downloaded the PDMG 737NGX that I'm hoping to use on my homebuilt rig,

The issue I have is that the speed doesn't seem to want to go above about 190 knots despite the engines showing more or less full power. All the other aircraft work OK.  Vertical speed will barely get to 400fpm in flight change mode.

Did 't have this problem when I first bought and installed it, so I've probably done something stupid.  Add-on's are Rex and Active Sky, but that's about it.  The computer is brand new, Windows 8.1, FSX, with SP2 installed and the latest FSUIPC installed.  High end Intel CPU and dual graphics cards, with loads of memory, so may just be a configuration issue.

I'm also getting frequent FSX program aborts, before and during flight, all very frustrating.

Any help would be most appreciated.

Regards

Don

Any help would be most appreciated.

Pull the FSUIPC.ini out of the FSX directory and temporarily place it on the desktop. If this fixes the issue, then it's being caused by FSUIPC. This is most often a result of an improperly configured flaps axis (as for how to properly configure it, you'll have to talk to the more hardware-inclined here).

Don

Full names in the forum here, please.

Kyle Rodgers