Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dutch1

Re-installing

Well its time ti switch my FSX-SE PC over to 64 bit. Am i going to have any problems installing the new PMDG737NGX again. The PC will be like a brand new PC. I just bought the NGX a couple of days ago and installed it on the PC that i want to switch over. I have all the correct documents with my activating key on them.

Thanks, 

Robert McDuff

I just bought the NGX a couple of days ago and installed it on the PC that i want to switch over. I have all the correct documents with my activating key on them.

Robert,

The newest version of the NGX (which you have) has an option for you to return the license. The procedure is described in the intro manual toward the end, I believe. If you return this license, you will be able to reactivate it by yourself after your re-image your machine.

If you do run into errors after re-installing everything, just let us know at support.precisionmanuals.com

Kyle Rodgers

Thank you Kyle, kinda neat how to go about this. It's on Page 19 of the introduction manual....Thanks again

Robert McDuff 

• Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.
  • Donation Goals

AVSIM's 2020 Fundraising Goal

Donate to our annual general fundraising goal. This donation keeps our doors open and providing you service 24 x 7 x 365. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. We reset this goal every new year for the following year's goal.

18%
    $4,720.00 of $25,000.00 Donate Now