Sign in to follow this  
A320wolf

A big thank you!

As a customer who believe in you and in what you write on your website, I want to thank you to have deleted my last polite post about the extended price offer of the 777....  :Thinking:

Now I think you are even more serious and consistent.

Thanks. And yes... delete this post too...

Regards, Massimo Solimbergo

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

As a customer who believe in you and in what you write on your website, I want to thank you to have deleted my last polite post about the extended price offer of the 777....  :Thinking:

Now I think you are even more serious and consistent.

Thanks. And yes... delete this post too...

Massimo,

Recently, we've been nuking posts that discuss the pricing policy because they usually simply devolve into arguments with little factual information and a lot of misguided opinions. I'll put it back for now, but if it gets ugly, it's going right back where it was.

Hi Kyle,

first of all thanks for your understanding. My post as I had written would not be a controversy but only a kind of opinion made by a customer that has fulfilled your commercial choices, believed in you and in your products, and then decided to buy, making some economic efforts, the 777 by March 7th, as you wrote as last date to take advantage of the offer.

Personally I cannot afford to spend twice for an add-on for P3D, but this is just my "personal problem". As a company you have your trade policy that I do not discuss, rather than will be the potential customers to determine whether it is correct or not.

What I wanted was just to emphasize the fact that I could not find quite correct that you have extended the offer for another month, without even making an announcement. I hope that for the 737 you will not do the same, unless you advise. Sure it was a good thing for new customers, but for those who have respected your decision and moved in time, this choice is not totally correct, especially considering the fact that you have written a lot of words on your pricing policy on this forum, facebook, etc ... saying not to argue and to take advantage of the offer and then?

I'm just saying that this thing can make you lose a little credibility, that's all. Sorry for my bad English but I hope I have explained my point of view. However someone will say that I could shut up because nothing changes to me. I bought the 777 on offer so there is no point arguing. But for the respect I have towards you, I wanted you to notice this thing. I know it's a perfect business move, but I'm talking outside the business world :lol:  

I have always appreciated the seriousness you have to sell products always at the same price, no discounts in certain situations. I consider it a sign of fairness.

So in any case, keep it up and I'm sorry for having wasted your time. I'm and probably I'll be a proud PMDG customer !  :friends:

Thanks for all!